Patch 1.2 has passed review. It should be making it’s way to you all shortly. Keep in mind it can take 24-48hrs for Xbox LIVE to update fully.
Please let me know of any issues you see so I can fix them in the next patch. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patch 1.2 has been submitted for review! You can find the patch notes for it below. I did some fairly large reworking under the hood, so please let me know if you see any issues. Send crashes to email@example.com. You can leave feedback on the forums, reddit or here on the wordpress.
Due to how review works I won’t be able to give a hard ETA for release at this point. I will keep this post updated with the current progress.
Current Progress: 75% (6/23)
- Upgraded melee weapons added.
- New guns added
- Level cap raised to 30 (Stat points only given on even levels after 20)
- Max player count in multiplayer games raised to 4 (From 3)
- Zombie blocks can no longer be walked through by players
- Zombie blocks can be broken by any melee item (Including fists)
- Changed how worlds are saved to free up memory and improve network performance.
- Added suicide option to pause/in-game menu in case you are stuck.
- Added keybind (Hold X + Y + LB for 3 seconds) to delete settings in case of a crash related to the current player settings.
- Screen configuration now supports click and hold.
- Belt now supports click and hold.
- Time to drop is decreased after dropping two items. Not a “fix” for dropping a large stack, but a small improvement.
- Significantly reduced the costs of crafting spike traps.
- Resuming a network game will now put you in the lobby, so you can change player count and game type. Other settings will not be configurable.
- Fixed issue where zombies would be frozen in a strange position/pose until approached.
- Fix crash associated with killing zombies in some edge cases.
- Fix issue where items that were picked up could reappear on load
- Fixed possible item sync issue that could result in items that could not be picked up
- Fixed issue that would cause the world to despawn if you walked to the northern tip of the map and then south again.
- Fixed issue that could cause terrain to not render properly if you died near the edge of the map.
- Fixed issue that could cause zombies to not fully spawn if you died near your respawn location while in another person’s game.
- Fixed issue that could cause items to desync if two players were playing nearby one another and picking up items together.
- Fixed issue that could cause zombie to be left unresponsive if it was dying as it’s target was respawning.
- Fixed issue that could cause zombies to occasionally not receive damage from another player.
Patch 1.2 is a bit late, shooting for around June 15th into review, hopefully available to you all by the end of the month. Given that I haven’t posted anything recently I figured a little teaser of 1.2 content might be worth while.