Patch 1.2.1 should be on it’s way to you all today. Note that it may take 24hrs for the update to propagate Xbox Live and be available for download.
Changes in 1.2.1:
- Fix crash related to changing the player count of a private match.
- Added confirm dialog to using the Sucide option in the pause menu
- Added a compass icon pointing to your sleep/respawn location
- Added colors to player compass icons so you can find specific players
- Added new UI for dropping stacks of items (Will be used automatically if you’ve got a stack of more than 10 items/blocks)
- Added ability to rotate blocks with the B button (Or what you’ve remaped auxiliary to) prior to placing them in the world.