Just wanted to let you know that the latest patch (1.0.2) was submitted for review tonight. I decided to tell you now, rather than wait until it’s actually available. I’ll post an update when it passes review so you know when you should see the update.
Review Update: 8 of the 8 required reviews are in, it’s on the way!
Patch notes included below.
Patch 1.0.2 Change List:
- Fixed issue where changing key bindings in game could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue where large damage over time effects could cause a crash.
- Changed damage over time ticks to be slower and deal more damage per tick.
- Fixed issue where deleting the last city in your resume game list could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue where secondary attack could cause a crash if weapon breaks during swing.
- Fixed issue where terrain saves could become corrupted.
- Fixed issue causing auto saves to not work if console is turned off or game crashes
- Changed network search to only look for games of matching version.
- Reduced food drops from kitchens.
- Adjusted zombie noise volume.
- Adjusted third person muzzle flash location for all guns.
- Fixed issue where dropped items/blocks could cause a crash on loading game.
- Fixed issue where Night Owl was not affecting ranged damage.
- Fixed North and South street names so they match sunrise/sunset.
- Beds can now be moved, will drop block instead of components when broken.
- Added apocalypse terrain modifier. Note: Enabling will increase load times.
- Added new upgraded guns.
- Zombies will now respond to gun fire.
- Added basic compass + player radar.
- Apocalypse terrain modifier can result in spawns inside pits.
- Apocalypse terrain modifier can result in zombies falling to their deaths.